Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

MORE COLORS!!!

0 Votes

HI, I/WE LOVE YOUR SERVICE BUT THERE ARE AN INFINITE NUMBER OF COLORS IN THIS WORLD OF OURS...I PERSONALLY LOOK AND LOOK AMONGST THE COLORS WE HAVE HERE ON CONSTANT CONTACT AND AM FREQUENTLY DISAPPOINTED. MORE COLORS, PLEASE!! NOT JUST SHADE VARIATIONS OF THE ONES WE CURRENTLY HAVE, BUT COMPLETELY DIFFERENT HUGES ALTOGETHER. DECORATORS AND FASHIION DESIGNERS SURPRISE US EACH YEAR WITH DELIGHTFUL, NEW VARIATIONS. I FEEL THAT THIS IS ONE WEAKNESS OF YOUR SERVICE. YOU CAN GO HOG WILD ON THIS AND MAKE US VERY HAPPY-PLEASE DO!!!! THANK YOU, PATTI KINDER

3 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @PattiK57

Does the advanced tab under the color section of your email campaign help fit your needs? This is where you can adding a specific hex value into your email.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Information

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More