Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Magento 2 Integration

Why is there no Magento 2 integration. This seems ridiculous for a company like ConstantContact to not put a little bit of money to having an extension for Magento 2. It would make Magento store owners like myself be more accepting of Constant Contact. I have been with Constant Contact for over 10 years and now after upgrading our store to Magento 2 might have to change to another provider if this extension is not in the works. 

6 Comments
Drew_D
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thank you for your feedback @NimeshP! Our developers have been hard at work recently creating new integrations so I will be sure to pass along your feedback.

LoriF49
Rookie

NimeshP is absolutely correct. We recently upgraded to Magento 2 and the code no longer works for email sign-ups. I called Constant Contract twice and each representative of course gave me different answers that basically boiled down to its time to switch to another service like MailChimp What a shame since i believe we were one of the original CC users. Shame on you CC. Millions of Magento users are just going to have to bail on you. 

EvanJN
Rookie

If an integration with Magento 2 is a feature that would be of value to you, call the Customer Support line at 866.289.2101 and ask for them to send feedback to the developers, requesting that feature. The more, the better!

KenC80
Rookie

I agree, this would be a good feature.  

MSEAudio
Rookie

Please, please, please!

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

You can now connect your Constant Contact account with Magento to sync your contacts.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More