Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Mass unsubscribe my email from all constant contact accounts

0 Votes
Please provide a way for a client, IE, a person receiving constant contact emails, to mass unsubscribe. I imagine this would be possible with the following: 1: Request Mass Unsubscribe via constantcontact.com 2: Authenticate ownership over my email account via a verification email. 3: Review a website that lists all constant contact accounts that send me email with the following buttons/links for each account: A: Change Subscription Settings, or Resubscribe B: Completely Unsubscribe from this Subscription Managing email in this day and age is too hard. Unsubscribe links on individual emails are not enough. Giving us the tools to manage our email will improve the overall perception of Constant Contact's product quality and customer service.
3 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @TorsteinE

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! At this time being able to see all of the list you may be subscribed to through Constant Contact is not an available feature. We would however be happy to update the status of your idea and continue to collect feedback on and gauge the volume of requests for our Product Team. In the meantime, support can also add you to our Block list that will prevent you from receiving any Constant Contact emails. If you would like to be added to that list, can you email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com, with a reference to this post letting us know which email address to add to the block list

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More