Community Coach Insights: Using Video in Marketing Emails

More Event Registrant Capabilities

I should be able to upload a list of invited guests. As it is the only way people become invited is if they receive an email but I cannot send them an email AFTER the initial email has been sent out without creating a whole new list. The Events emails will not allow me to send a list with tags so my only option is to have multiple lists for one invited guest list. Very difficult to keep organized when the list keeps changing. My list of invitees to this event keeps growing and the program does not allow me to seamlessly add people without having multiple contact lists which just makes it so easy for people to fall through the cracks.

6 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @LauriC15

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. Having the ability to email specific registrants of an event or even upload a file of registrants are both feature request we are collecting feedback on. In fact we have opened you post so other users can weigh in as well. With that said, in the meantime as a workaround we suggest manually registering these contacts and creating a separate list to email them through. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect the status of the idea with our engineering team. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on the idea but should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and are continuing to collect both requests along with use case examples.

EmmaM1919
Rookie

EmmaM1919
Rookie

Ability to import list of names to create event registrants with tickets from a excel or csv 

ChadC31
Brand Influencer

AGREE. it would be ideal if you could email al guests associated with an event, not just primary registrants, without having to create an entirely different email campaign 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More