Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

More control over background image

The background pattern automatically tiling, and not providing an option to use an image of your choice to span the width of the email/newsletter is frustrating. A tiled photo in a newsletter that you want to look professional is unattractive and looks outdated. A solution to this would be helpful.

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone, the good news is in our updated editor does allow users to have control over the tiling of their background image. If any users are now experiencing the images appearing incorrectly please share with us  the image URL from your library, a screenshot of what you are seeing, and the email client being used so we may troubleshoot further.

33 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi everyone, the good news is in our updated editor does allow users to have control over the tiling of their background image. If any users are now experiencing the images appearing incorrectly please share with us  the image URL from your library, a screenshot of what you are seeing, and the email client being used so we may troubleshoot further.

Bainbridge
Rookie

Hi Frankie, I am still having issue with that . I have selected for my image to span full width, however it is still tiling. Image URL is https://files.constantcontact.com/6a1bc8ab001/9c9fee52-e1ea-4e54-b85e-2c581836146a.png?rdr=true

and I am using Outlook as my email client. Who could I contact to get this resolved ?

Thank you!

Frankie_P

Hi @Bainbridge

Thanks for following up with these details. We have received reports of other users having this experience in Outlook as Outlook does not support single image backgrounds and will cause it to tile. We will reach out to this thread when we have any further updates on this!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More