Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

More customization of Lead Generation Landing Pages

I think your landing page feature is very limited. So limited that it isn't yet useful for me. :frown: I suggest making it robust with editing and design features that match your email campaigns! I would like to be able to create landing pages with editable text, buttons, images, downloads, and videos! It would also be great if I could use my own custom domain. I'm wanted to use the landing page feature for multiple lead magnet offerings.

Top Answer
Caitlin_M
Administrator

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

There is a separate thread for the request to edit the description field of a landing page.

If you wish to comment on this thread, please be specific about what customizations you wish to see when creating a Lead Generation Landing Page.

39 Comments
LighthouseT
Rookie

Yes... I need a customizable landing page with an inline link. Right now, I also use Getresponse because they have that product. I wonder if CC also provide that, so I'll stay with CC.

Need an option to add more questions on a landing page
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @PrataKhadilkar what information are you looking to gather from your contacts? Is this information that would not be able to be collected through a custom field ? Also, how would you like it to appear on your landing page (down-down menu, text block, etc.)?

We are looking for landing pages that can be customized to have fields that can include a quantity, drop down menu to explain their position, text block option for long description type answers. 

We also like to customize our pages so it could be two column questions, more visually appealing with pictures, etc. Animated text would be fun, too.

JoanneForeman
Campaign Contributor

I need to create landing page with a short video in it , some text bullet points , description and a Add to cart /pay now button .Is that possible in Constant Contact? 

Or of video is NOT possible 

Can I do a landing page with a picture at top , some text and bullet points , times.dates and then a pay now button integrates to Pay pal ? 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @JoanneForeman. At this time, lead generation landing pages only have certain content blocks available and you are not able to add in videos or additional formatting such as bullets or buttons. A logo can be added which will display at the top but no other images can be included. 

Bekah
Rookie
It would be great if the contact fields could be moved. I'm looking for mailing addresses. "Street" doesn't work for this so I added "Mailing Address" but it's now at the bottom of all the other contact fields in Sign-up Forms and I can't adjust it's place. It's really awkward.
MC-1099
Constant Contact Partner
I cannot create a new paragraph in the text for the landing page forms (sign up & thank you). It's one continuous stream of sentences. Also, it would be nice to be able to underline or bold some text.
VictoriaP177
Rookie

I would really like to see updates made to the Landing Pages features. There are so many opportunities for improvement. Adding multiple images, paragraph separation and realignment. The landing pages are not converting and I know that if I was able to make them more visually appealing that would help. I saw that CC integrates with some of the other products but I don't feel I should have to pay another vendor when I am already paying for the feature here.

FrancesT288
Rookie

You are so close to a good useable Landing page!!!   What we desperately need is something like your custom Landing page but with the "old" Landing page at the bottom, whose results feed into a contact list, all on the same page.  What you now call a Lead Generation Landing page is nothing but the old one (which has its usefulness as well).  Making a custom landing page, as the nice Chat person suggested,  and tacking on a link to the old Landing page will not do it.  The form has to be right there.  I am an old programmer and it shouldn't be too hard to tack on the already written but needed software.

The process that we need this for is as follows.  WE do email marketing using your wonderful campaign process.  What we want to do is first to send an email with the first few paragraphs of an article as a teaser , using pictures and your good formatting, and then a Read More button.  That button needs to link to a Landing Page where they can read the whole article and see more pictures, maybe a CTA for a meeting and then at the bottom is the sign-up form, the old Landing page, that puts their info into a contact list. One needs to minimize the extra clicks in order to collect more leads.

Thank you so much for your consideration and for having a feedback form!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More