More detailed payment receipt

I must have access to my billing records and your site fails to provide a copy of the past years billing, and no explanation of the current bill. I expect to know what is billed all year and for the future if I decide to keep this service. thanks

28 Comments
Martijnv90
Campaign Collaborator
AFTER USING YOUR SERVICE FOR 8 YEARS YOU ARE STILL NOT ABLE TO PRODUCE A NORMAL INVOICE. ABSURD THAT YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS. MAKE NORMAL INVOICES!!!
ServeDC
Campaign Contributor

I would also like to see an invoice as well. Not just a payment transaction. We've been with you all for a few years and it saddens me that a company such as yours cannot produce a simple invoice. 

joseg297
Rookie
Why can't you people just have a normal monthly invoice like everyone else?? A simple 8.5"x11" downloadable PDF, ranging the from first day of the month to the last day. How hard can that possibly be??
HSLC3075
Rookie
This SUCKS! I can't generate a statement that says I just prepaid for a year and did not want to include the two months we have left on our account. This should not be rocket science. I have written this down on my calendar for next year when our money runs out. I won't deal with not being able to generate a statement again.
Frankie_P

Hi @TheresaS712  thank you for reaching out with this feedback. The good news is you can locate copies of your invoice through the “View Billing Activity/Statements” button under the My Account section of your account. This is where you can select the time period you are interested in and view its invoice with details.

pre-payment-invoice-my-account (1).png

print-email-invoice-view-billing (1).png

If you have any further questions on your billing details, for your account security we suggest contacting our Billing Support directly.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

PhilippeS4
Rookie

Could you please provide an amount with the invoice you are emailing us monthly?

It is a pain to have to log in, search for the invoice and then the invoice doesn't even have your company name on it.

For my bookeping it would very helpful if you could just send out an invoice vial email WITH and amount being billed on the invoice.

Thanks

Philipp

MichelleToner
Rookie
Please include the invoice number on the email confirmation of payment.
TheresaM766
Rookie
It would be nice to have explanations of the charges and credits. I have no idea why some months were only $3.50. I have no idea why we were credited $5 in December 2020. I have no idea why we were being charged $14 a month in 2020 and then a few months ago we started being charged $16 a month. We never see an invoice, but the list shows invoices with numbers.
JohnD4934
Rookie
Simply put, your approach to invoicing is terrible. We find ourselves in a situation where we don't have an invoice that matches the charge you made to our credit card, and our accounting department REALLY doesn't like that. You should issue an invoice every month that matches and details the charge that was made for that month. This is a very simple request that many of your customers would benefit from. Please make this happen.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More