Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

More editing options for sign up forms

This form is not allowing us to customize the fields according to our needs. We want to add a field for people under certain age, a simple check box that's linked to one of our mailing lists, and we don't have that option right now.

85 Comments
Beatriz_R
Employee
Status changed to: New

Hello @PeterH01,

Thank you for submitting this feedback! We don't quite have a time frame on when new additions will be added to the pop-up forms but I've passed this along to our engineers and we are always looking for ideas to implement and improve!

BobbiR5
Rookie

PLEEEEEASE give us access to the css so we can customize the website sign up form!

Fonts, sizes, box sizes, etc.   

Don't force us to use yet another 3rd party!

EileenF396
Rookie
We are a new user, and were shocked to learn that you don't offer drop down form fields for your sign up forms. Please expand the type of form fields we can include in lead forms. These fields are necessary to qualify contacts filling out our forms.
oehlers
Rookie
I wish that we could format the description on our Sign-up Forms. Seems strange that you don't give us that option. I would at least like to be able to break my text into 2 paragraphs - this is the first thing my subscribers see. I should be able to control it a little better.
ClaraY24
Rookie
Not customizable enough. Why can I only align my copy to the left? Why can't I choose a font and size??
We would like to be able to change the order of fields requested in our sign-up form. For instance, we have a Middle Initial field that is important for us, but it is currently placed way below the other name fields. This makes little sense and may be annoying to the medical professionals whose interest we are soliciting.
StephenW498
Rookie

Seconded. Having the same trouble here. Very disappointed there's no capability to rearrange form field order.

Chris__D
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hey @Shannon-UVMCMIE and @StephenW498, thanks for the feedback! I can totally see how being able to reorder the fields in your signup form would be helpful and I've gone ahead and opened this idea up for voting. Make sure to "Kudo" this post if you agree with this idea! 

Thanks again for sharing this feedback!

Patonpurpose
Rookie

All field forms are 'moveable'

Add a Text field or a Question Field

Label the field i.e. Middle Initial:

To the far right there is a column titled - Rearrange your selected fields (and sections):  

Find the Middle Initial:  

Using the icons to the right click on the Arrow Up or Arrow Down to move the  Middle Initial between First Name: and Last Name.

Done!

TanyaH98
Campaign Contributor

The forms are easy to use, but the functionality is very limited.  Having multi-select fields (such as check boxes, ie check all that apply), and drop down menus (allowing the lead generation to then be quantified and customized) would be extrememly advantageous.  In essence for us, this type form to capture the pertinent information is absolutely necessary.  In our environment collecting information is vital to the success of our online publications.  We are going to attempt a work around with WordPress, but without this functionality we will be forced to move to a different marketing automation tool.  

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More