Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

More file types for exporting results from survey page

Please add a way to export the survey results via PDF. The chart report is much easier to share with upper management than the excel file.

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone! Thank you for your patience as we looked into this! The good news is we have received word from our engineers that  downloading survey results as a PDF is now available. If you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

17 Comments
EricaW227
Rookie
When completing a survey -reviewing survey submissions, why can't I export it in a different file format. Excel format does me no good. I would rather see it in a PDF.
EricaW227
Rookie
When reviewing survey submissions, why can't I export it in a different file format? Excel format does me no good. I would rather see it in a PDF.
ISBT2023
Constant Contact Partner

Any updates on the timeline to get survey reporting back to where it was under the legacy system?  The amount of effort it takes to do anything with the exportable spreadsheet makes me want to convert to another non-Constant Contact survey tool.

KelleyH38
Campaign Contributor

New survey report is terrible. I really dislike the "improved" survey tool. Does anyone know of other email vendors who provide a better survey component? 

ISBT2023
Constant Contact Partner

@Frankie_P, what's the status of getting us back to where we used to be with legacy survey results?  This thread (and a few others like it in the community) was opened almost 6 months ago, and we're all still having to manually process our survey results - like we aren't paying a premium price for Email Plus to have access to the Surveys functionality!

MaryS62203
Rookie

It would be most helpful if the survey tool provided "PDF" form as an export option for the tabulated results. This would save the end user time aligning the data in a presentable form. 

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Hi everyone! Thank you for your patience as we looked into this! The good news is we have received word from our engineers that  downloading survey results as a PDF is now available. If you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More