Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Multiple steps needed to update credit card

0 Votes

Hello, I updated my payment method yesterday, but your system still declined to acknowledge my payment update. I came back to my account today and noticed that there was "Next" button at the bottom of the page. It is VERY unclear that I had to go through multiple steps to update my payment method. It's surprising that I cannot update my payment method within one web page. I'm so used to updating the payment method by "Edit" button on other retailer's accounts. I appreciate it if you can add "confirm" button or something before I go away from this page. Thank you.

4 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @EmikoH0 does the "Edit payment method" button available in the billing section of your account help fir your needs?

profile-name-southside-dropdown-my-account-step1.pngmy-account-billing-tab-edit-payment-method-step2.png

EmikoH0
Rookie

Hello,

Yes, I see "Edit payment method" link on Billing page under My Account. My issue is the following. Please let me know if I am not clear. Thank you.

Steps:

1. go to Billing under My Account page
2. click "Edit payment method" button
3. click "Edit" link and edit billing information

Expected:
Expected to have "Confirm" button on this initial Billing page for the successful Billing credit card information update. Expectation is that I can be able to update my credit card number within the single page, not going through multiple pages to be confirmed (I am so used to do this single page billing information updates  with other business websites).

Actual:
There is "Next" button at the very bottom of the page that I did not see, so I moved away from this page after updated my credit card information. Evidentally my credit card change did not happen by doing so without confirmation and billing failure notification being sent to me the next day.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @EmikoH0. Thank you for clarifying. I can see how you would prefer to have this process be on one page.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

At this time, we do not have plans to make changes to the payment flow in accounts. Should we hear of any updates in the future, we'll update this thread. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More