Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Need more template options

You should have more templates for the different Holidays available or a plain text option

260 Comments
RobertH6874
Rookie

You have had the same "Christmas Greetings" template for 3 years (maybe more).  Any chances of some new designs?  Thanks very much. Bob H.

OsamuW
Rookie

I agree with MarcusE87607.  I would like to see this feature. 

MarcusE87607
Rookie

I wonder if anyone at Constant Contact pays any attention to these requests and can comment on this?

VinceC7
Rookie

Very disappointed, the money I spend for email services, and the Christmas templates you offer are very poor.  There's only FOUR templates, and they are very poor in quality.  Constant Contact had offered many more Christmas templates, did you delete some?  

There's no snowman, holiday scenes, c'mon, step it up and give us some choices for the money we pay.

NancyS615
Rookie

Two suggestions:

1. I got several emails telling me there were holiday templates. The links in the emails gave me links to see the templates but when I went into my account, they were awfully hard to find. 

2. More variety of free stock images. Older people and more ethnicities, please. 

Thank you.

GayC
Rookie
With Eighty-three percent of Americans identify themselves as Christians According to the PEW Study and you only have 1-yes ONE Christmas template. Shame; simply a shame. And, consideration of me seeking a more in-tune with my values media source.
BethH94
Rookie

Agreed!  It would be great to have the whole text block on the left of the screen instead of in the center in some (or most) instances.

BonnieW15
Rookie

All I can say is, really crappy Christmas templates this year.  Dreadful.  I may look elsewhere when our contract is up.

ThomasP36
Rookie

Get creative and make your own Christmas layout, not that difficult!

ThomasP36
Rookie

Get creative and make your own Christmas theme! Not that difficult.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More