Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

New Business Profile option

0 Votes

I use Constant Contact weekly for my marketing emails. I am currently trying to fine-tune the reporting data on my emails as best I can. I noticed that there is currently not a good representative option to select as a company descriptor for any horticulture business (I work for a tree nursery). I bring this up because I currently have my business listed as “other”, yet still get data showing how my emails do compared to others in my “industry”. I think that industry comparison data is very valuable, and in order for it to actually be accurate for me, adding an option such as “horticulture” that I could select for my company profile description would be a big help to me down the road. 

7 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @PeteW. Would selecting the industry of Home and Building Services (which includes landscaping) not fit your needs?

PeteW
Rookie

Not really. We don't do any landscaping ourselves, I was just using that as an example (though sorry I missed that it was mentioned within that option). Other professions in our field that could be included with us that I feel are also excluded currently would be arborists, environmentalists, and any other tree/plant related jobs.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @PeteW thanks for following up with these examples of industries you would like to see. We have opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well.

ThayneT3
Rookie

Hi All,

I'm new representing Kauai Sea Farms, LLC dba Kauai Sea Farm. I noticed that upon signing up there is no industry classification for Agriculture or more specifically Aquaculture, our industry, so I put Other. How does this classification affect our use of Constant Contact. Also, why isn't Agriculture or Aquaculture listed as a category?

Thank you,

Thayne

CC needs a WEDDINGS business type to put in our Profile. That category would include wedding officiants / Justices of the Peace, wedding caterers, wedding photographers, wedding DJs, wedding venues, and other wedding professionals. Thank you!
BFGFCU
Rookie

My comparable is BANKING and it doesn't fit neatly into any of these categories; not even financial services according to the CC definition.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More