Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

New layout frustrating for scheduling social media posts

0 Votes
Hello, I have found the latest upgrade complicates scheduling social media posts (several extra steps) and, as for viewing upcoming scheduled posts--I got nuthin. I thought I had scheduled a post for Facebook but I don't see it. When I came here to see if I had accidentally mischeduled it, I cannot find any record of scheduled posts (though it posted to Twitter without issue).
3 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @Midwest_Writers where in your account are you looking for these scheduled Social Share posts? Does the Social Post folder on your campaigns help fit your needs?

2021-09-02_13-41-29.png

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Gathering Information

We understand this post is a bit older but we will keep it open for a period of time if you are still experiencing lost scheduled posts. Please let us know if this is still the case.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Information

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More