Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Library - More Search & Sorting Options

0 Votes

Setup the photo library into two parts - one part general and the other frequently used where I can dump the mastheads and any other photos I use regularly - so don't have to scroll through the entire library to change out my mastheads.

Thanks!

62 Comments
cityofmiramar
Rookie

Yes, but it is also does not allow for sort. If I sort for items in date range of 01/01/2017 - 12/31/2017, there is no ability to then sort those items. If the items are large quantity, I have to again drill down to a smaller range. 

JonL28
Campaign Expert

PLEASE allow the columns in the library to be sorted by size. I am about to cancel my subscription due to this tiny little glitch. MANY users have written about it, but no response. As someone who runs a large organization, it is a waste of time to have to go through each photo to look at its size to delete enough pics to get under the storage limit. I have close to 11,000 photos.  Why is ConstantContact not more responsive to user needs?  It's a great program, but this non-response to dozens of user requests makes me want to seek other options.

SteveD11
Marketing Expert
No way to sort by oldest images to delete that way. Gotta seriously click show more 100 times? :frown:
AmyF550
Rookie

please consider this request

KarenM479
Rookie
It is very frustrating that you can't look at the items in your library oldest to new or enter a timeline where the most recent don't have to be at the top. It takes an extremely long time to get to the oldest items. You can't even say "show all", you have to literally click "show more" over and over and over and over to get to the oldest items.
pulaski
Campaign Contributor
Very annoying that image files can't be sorted by date or other characteristics.
Frankie_P

Hi @KarenM479 it appears you're having this experience because you have more than 1,000 files in your library. Have you tried using the advanced search to look for a specific date range if the oldest image upload dates are known? Being able to sort in a library with over 1,000 files in it is a feature ability we are still collecting feedback on and have merged your post into the larger thread focused on this request.

Frankie_P

Hi @pulaski being able to sort by date or any other characteristics in an account with over 1,000 files in their library is a great feature request! In fact we have merged your post into a larger thread where requests are being collected on this. The workaround we suggest in the meantime is to use the advanced search to look for a specific date range if the oldest image upload dates are known.

JACDST
Rookie
Please please allow us to review the view in the library to oldest images/documents first to delete. Hitting 'show more' for ten images at a time is very time consuming.
Phyllis4185
Marketing Legend
It would be helpful to be able to show images from oldest to newest with the capability of selecting more than one and deleting in groups. We have over 2000 images, most of which are not needed, but it's difficult to delete groups and almost impossible to search for old images. Also, just to be sure, in the new software, we can delete an image from the library and still have it show in the campaign email, correct? I know with the legacy version, if you deleted from the library, it would also delete from all emails. Thanks for your help.
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More