Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Library - More Search & Sorting Options

0 Votes

Setup the photo library into two parts - one part general and the other frequently used where I can dump the mastheads and any other photos I use regularly - so don't have to scroll through the entire library to change out my mastheads.

Thanks!

62 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @LilaS4

At this time users with more than 1,000 files in their library do not have the ability to sort their files. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! The workaround we suggest is to use the advanced search to look for a specific date range if the oldest image upload dates are known. 

DonW8
Campaign Contributor

There is no good way to manage my photos in my library. Why, when I am wanting to upload a photo into my newsletter, I can select 'last to first' in the way the library is shown, but if I want this 'last to first' layout when I go to manage my library, this option is not given. How do you expect your customers to manage their library? 

Frankie_P

Hi @DonW8 

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us. What are the steps you're taking to sort your images? What browser are you working in? Are you having this same experience in a different browser or even a private/incognito window? We have taken a look at your account and was unable to replicate this same experience. 

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

BBLConsulting
Rookie

LisaAatMyRC
Rookie

Unless I am missing it, there does not appear to be a way to reverse order the photos on the Library tab? Since it is most likely the files you will want to clean up or delete are the oldest ones, it would be really nice to be able to view them this way like you can on the creation page, instead of just from newest on the Library tab.

William_A
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team, and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request, but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

The company I'm working for has been using constant contact for YEARS. I want to delete all the old files and photos that are woefully out of date but I can't sort by oldest to newest?

Show when photos in your library were used, how many times, where (which campaigns for example). This way we can not see which photos we have been overusing and this can help us to get new photos or put other ones into rotation more often. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More