Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

OPENS shown in caps

0 Votes

It would be nice to have OPENS in caps so they are easier to spot as we look through engagement.

5 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @SherylJ8

Currently the word open is bolded when viewing a contact's engagement. Does this help fit your needs?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Frankie_P

Reply from @SherylJ8 

Does this means this one could be in the works soon? It would help me find the most recent opens for my subscribers, as I always check that before moving them to my 'bounce' category. MANY I do not move because they are opening from 'another device.' Or opened in the last month - 6 months.

Thoughts? Sheryl

Frankie_P

Hi @SherylJ8

I apologize for any confusion my previous response may have caused. At this time we do not have a time estimate of when a feature like this would be available. Though this may be the case, the word "open" is displayed in bold when viewing a contact's engagement. Does the word being in bold and not capitals help fit your needs in the meantime?

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

Thank you for your feedback! At this time, this request is not on our roadmap for a future release so we will close this post as Not Currently Planned. Should we hear any news, we'll update this post with information as we receive it.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More