How to Leverage Shopify in your Marketing

Partner Accounts Listing

0 Votes
1 - Allow me to assign a top-line name to accounts. An alias would work. At the moment, each account just has the company name listed, and 20 of these people work for the same company. 2 - let me delete accounts from the list. I've got old accounts in there that I can't get rid of 3 - make the account list view more compact. 4 - make the default view the last view I used when using that tab. I shouldn't have to click through to accounts, then accounts again, then sort by status, then view more results per page. EVERY GODDAMN TIME that I come back into my main after working in a child account.
2 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @ChadG619

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! In the meantime we have however submitted your feedback to the appropriate teams on your behalf. We have also sent the contact email address on file for your account a way to submit any further partner feedback directly to our partner team. Sharing your feedback through that link allows it to be submitted directly to our Partner Feedback teams.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More