Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Ability to insert image slide show or collage

I insert photos in every e-mail we send (we are an event florist).  Sometimes I have to create a collage on another site then upload it because the layouts in Constant Contact don't allow for cohesive photo sharing!!  Would love an option to insert a photo collage or slideshow to showcase our floral designs :smileyface: Thanks for the consideration!:smileywink:

MeredithStuart2.jpg

Top Answer
Kyle_R
Administrator

Thanks for the feedback everyone! We're going through the process of updating the statuses of all our ideas in hopes of making it more clear where features stand in the product pipeline. There are no immediate plans in the works for this, but we recognize and have done some preliminary research into this request. We found that many of our customers were already using Canva to create their graphics, which influenced the decision for the Canva integration. This should make it easy to create and use collages, but we're still open to feedback on whether this is enough or if there should be more exploration of a feature like this. Please continue to comment and provide any use cases that would be helpful. 

26 Comments
SarahD637
Rookie

My client saw this feature in a competitor's email and asked me to implement something similar. The platform used by the competitor is **Removed By Moderator**

BethC975
Rookie

I have the same issue. Strange that Constant Contact doesn't have something as basic as a took for photo collages. I also create the collage elsewhere and then import, which is a waste of time.

LizT663
Rookie

Would like to see a template for a photo collage.   We take photos of events and it would be great to be able to make a collage of the photos taken at the events to email out in a newsletter.

Thank you!

SarahR6963
Rookie

I just thought you will be needing a photo viewer and an editing program? If you do, then you may want checking this PhotoViewerPro that I use for my photo collage. It has an advance features that works great.

HolyTrinityAnglicanJax
Campaign Collaborator

One graphic box with multiple graphics scrolling at a rate determined by the sender.  Should also cut down on the size of some emails.  Too many of mine are getting cut off because of length.

Just received this email from HMO.  The top rolling box is awesome.  Love to see that in CC

http://app.updates.hbo.com/e/es?s=1786589854&e=5805151&elqTrackId=D2497B0493418D3E09EBDD72C985D18E&e...

Paul Howard

Paul@PaulHoward.Com

Mobile/Text:  904-710-3691

CrystalG258
Rookie

Any new updates on scrolling photo bar or slideshow in CC? Real Estate Client dying to get this done in CC...I can be a hero :smileyface: Help?

HFLAO
Rookie

We want to see this feature added, too. Thank you.

MarioA60
Rookie

Not sure if this was ever resolved but is there some sort of gallery option for images. Would like to have one image box but with multiple photos that can be auto scroll or click to scroll through 

Cranaleith_Spiritual_Center
Brand Visionary

Create a gif with multiple images and insert as a photo. 

rcppubs23
Marketing Legend

In regard to the comment from SarahD637 it's interesting that the moderator thinks it necessary to block the name of the CC competitor that offers the composite photo gallery option. What is the purpose of this?

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More