Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Customize contact columns on survey results page

0 Votes

It would help to be able to include other contact fields, like company name, in the results list and corresponding download.

5 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @JessicaP453

What contact fields would you be looking to export? What are some cases where you would need this information to be included in your survey results? Does including an open ended question to collect this information directly through the survey help fit your needs?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Clarifying

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

JessicaP453
Rookie

Company Name and/or Account Number (custom field) is the information I need. Yes, I can create a field(s) and have users fill it in, but they don't always know their account number. Sometimes users type a company name that is different than the name that we have their account listed under. I would rather pull the information from the contact record. I know that is correct. It also seems less personal if I have to have them tell me who they are. I should already know. Right? :wink:

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We are updating the status of this post to reflect its status with our product teams. Currently, there aren't any plans to include this functionality in the survey product. If we have news to share, it will be posted here. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More