Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Prescheduling a copied email

0 Votes

I am not fond of having to choose a date for a campaign to go out before I am finished creating it and have no idea when I want it to go out. Afraid the campaign will go out on the wrong date because I forgot to go back and change the date. - Carole Jones -

6 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @GilaButteDAR thank you for sharing this feedback with us. How would you expect to schedule and select a date for your campaign instead?

Donna_Alsop
Rookie
Sorry, but I'm not crazy about having to give a "send" date and time when I open an email. Many times I start working on something and will keep it as a draft until I'm finished. I don't want it to accidentally be sent while still in draft form.
DavidA03
Rookie

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY dislike the "suggested scheduling date" that now appears when I copy an email to create a new one from that design. I don't want tot have to worry that something will happen by accident that an email that's not finished will go out. Please remove this new "feature" or at least let be deselect it. Thanks!

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - Implemented

Hi everyone, thank you for your patience as we looked into this! The good news is we have received word from our engineers that this issue has been resolved. If it is still occurring or if you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

luciag78
Rookie

Hola! no encuentro la opción de copiar una campaña que me servía mucho para poder crear un nuevo correo a partir de un diseño pasado! será que quitaron esa opción o solo la cambiaron de lugar?

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hola @luciag78 . Ya no permitimos la copia de correos electrónicos creados en nuestro editor heredado y deberá crear un correo electrónico con nuestro nuevo editor. Consulte este artículo para obtener más información: http://knowledgebase.constantcontact.com/articles/KnowledgeBase/18667-convert-a-second-generation-em... Si necesita ayuda, comuníquese con nuestro equipo de soporte. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More