Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Problem to solve - Blue Bar at the top hides the buttons to hit SEND

0 Votes

Has anyone else noticed that the big blue menu bar at the top is so large that eventually you can't even see or click on the buttons to schedule the email to be sent.

8 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @PattiM454

Can you please share a screenshot of what you are seeing? Is the zoom to your browser set to 100%?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Information

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

PattiM454
Rookie

Has anyone else had this problem. I get my email all ready to send out and then the blue bar at the top with the menu is so huge and fat that it covers up the SEND button and I can't press send

PattiMiner@msn.com

PattiM454
Rookie

I'm on a computer so didn't know how to send a screenshot....the menu bar at the top is 2 inches thick and covers up the SEND button so that I can't press it...I've tried exiting and coming back in and same thing

Frankie_P

Hi @PattiM454 

Here's directions from our knowledgebase that goes over how you can create a screenshot on your computer. With that said, we have taken a look at your interactions with our chat support and can see this experience was due to needing to maximize the view of your browser. Because of this we will leave this idea thread closed. Please feel free to reach out to our Get Help board if you have any further questions or concerns as you continue working in your account.

burke_vermont
Constant Contact Partner

I did, but upped the zoom view and blue bar got smaller so I could click to schedule email.

Frankie_P

Hi @burke_vermont 

I'm happy to hear editing your zoom setting has helped! Feel free to reach out to our Get Help boards if you have any further questions or concerns as you continue working in your account.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More