Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

RSVP button

0 Votes

I want to customize my RSVPs so I know which of my promotions a client wants to attend. However there is no longer a identifying subject line when a client clicks on my email.

In order to use the RSVP button I have to upgrade. The cost for that is twice what I'm currently paying!!

This use to be a feature, now it is not! Why? Right now I have to write back to several people to find out what they wanted to sign up for. I would be willing to pay a little more per month to get this feature back but not $20 a month!

2 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @KathleenP315

You are correct, at this time action blocks are only included in Email Plus accounts. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may cause. However in alliance with our Idea Guidelines, feedback regarding our billing policies will not be open for discussion here in the Community. Discussion of billing policies are best suited for our billing teams as they can often be specific to individual accounts or involve sensitive information.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - Does Not Meet Idea Requirements

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More