Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Re: Bring Back Old Version

I second what was have said about the extra time for tasks that I have basically automated for our business weekly email. I can't even get the menu to show up for inserting a clickable link into a photo. I have got it to show then it disappears and I can't get it back. This is for a photo that I don't want to not have the click through (even though I have the link in several places).

I also have previously reported by others problem with text spacing disappearing when using Firefox (back in February). It was fixed by switching to Chrome but feel like so many use Firefox that it should be something that is still happening 6 months later.

But mostly, in a world where things are already hard, this made work harder that doesn't seem to end to be hard (at least for me).

2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Hi @getknitty 

Thanks for sharing these details with us. We're always open to ways we can better our user's experience, so examples of feedback is always welcomed! With that said, are you seeing the formatting table not appear for images placed in a large text block? We have received reports of users not seeing the formatting table appear when working within large text blocksSpacings not showing in Firefox is also a defects we are in the process of tracking and troubleshooting. We recommend sharing your feedback on those threads directly so it may be tracked appropriately.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More