Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Re: Captions for photos

The new editor is not user friendly.  I cannot access my saved image folders when creating an email because the drop down menu is dropping up not down.  The text editor no longer saves my font colors, so I have to enter the code for each font color we use in our color scheme.  I'll be back to add more issues I'm sure.

2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Hi @LaurieB799 

We are always open to ways we can better our user's experience and welcome your feedback! As for your image drop-down we were unable to replicate this same experience. Are you still seeing your image drop-down not display down? If so, can you share a screenshot? Is it happening in more than one browser? However for your recent colors, we have received reports of other users seeing this defect. We recommend sharing your experience directly on its thread so you may be properly kept up to date.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More