Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Re: Event Set up

0 Votes

We are trying to set up an event for our fundraiser that have specific tickets at a baseball game. It would be nice to have an option where we can add a ticket type and list the quantity of those tickets available.

We would also like to add a "RSVP" block to the invitation email similar to the option thats available when you create a new email campaign outside of the event. The event email settings are very limited compared to campaign emails. It would be helpful to create email campaigns that can be linked to an event so the RSVP responses transfer over. 

Also, it would be nice if the information of the contact auto-populates (with an option to change it if desired) on the event registration form.

2 Comments
katumana
Marketing Legend

Also, it would be helpful if I could send an email invite by segments as well. It is making us choose list(s) to send to.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Hi @katumana. These are great suggestions! We are working on an updated event tool to make the event creation and promoting processes easier. While I'm not able to provide specific information on what will be included in the initial launch, I'll forward your requests to our product teams.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More