Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Re: More customization on Buttons

0 Votes

@Frankie_P

If I use one of your templates, I can see the radius option when I edit the button.

But if I copy one of my emails and add a button, the radius option is not there. Here's the copy of our recent email that you made.

I have dragged over a button from the build menu. There is no option for rounding the corners.

One of your templates:

Screenshot 2022-11-22 125050.png

Modifying a copy of one of my emails:

Screenshot 2022-11-22 124538.png

1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @CameronL

We apologize for any confusion my response on our customize button idea thread. Based on the screenshots you have shared it does appear you're working in both our cross platform editor and our previous third-generation editor. At this time rounded buttons are only available in our cross platform editor. We recommend recreating any emails you would like a rounded button for in our cross platform editor. Because of this we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More