Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Re: Terrible program

0 Votes

I dread when i have to use this program. It is not user friendly. I can't save separate copies as a backup for the multiple times the program randomly changes and erases my work. It saves automatically and i can't save a backup- why can't i right click and say save a copy?  Simple. Or be able to create it in Word and download it to Constant contact to send. I just lost a whole document trying to do something simple insert an image of a signature, you would think it would be as easy as click and drag, but no the verbiage jumps all over, the image ends up in some random spot.  Terrible program for trying to design any type of letter or document. So frustrating.

2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Hi @GHCF

How would you expect to save copies of your campaign as a back up? Does making a copy through our current copy feature help fit your needs? As for creating a campaign in word and sending it through Constant Contact, we have seen users do this when they save their word document as a PDF. As for inserting your signature image - image blocks can be inserted above, below, or wrapped in a text block. If you are still unable to insert this signature in your desired place we do recommend calling into our support for further assistance. Support does have the ability to do a glance session to see what's happening with dragging images in.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More