Community Coach Insights: Using Video in Marketing Emails

Re: worst editor ever

0 Votes

The upgrades have become cumbersome and clunky.  It used to be very easy to simply chose a template and update by uploading with my own images.  What happened?  I've been a long time subscriber, and the platform is just not the same.  I just spent the evening formatting a newsletter with great difficulty.  I could not easily move the images or text around, and after working around the issues, I find that the document will not save.  I'm going to lose all the work and my time.  I am under a deadline and expected to send this newsletter out by early morning.  It's not going to happen.

I had this same issue during the holiday season, and opted to not send out anything.  I thought the issue would have been addressed by now.  After years of loyally subscribing, I'm going to have to find a dependable product.

2 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Hi @FrontPorch_Genealogist 

We're always open to ways we can better our user's experience! How are you looking to move your images or text? What are the steps you're taking to do this? You also mentioned being unable to save. Was the save button non-responsive? Were you receiving an error message when trying to save? Any further information you can share is helpful.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Information

Hello. We are closing this post since we did not receive the requested information. If you are still seeing the error when working in a campaign or notice other parts of the editor not working properly, please post on our Get Help board so our support agents can assist you.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More