Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Really Disappointed with the cancellation policies!

Been a customer since 2005 so 17 years! Loved Constant Contact- Unfortunately I had to cancel my plan because my business switched web developers and out new web developer had email campaigns already included in out business package. SO why pay for 2 when i already had a plan set up with my business.. I called to cancel and because I paid for a 6 month plan, they wouldn't let me cancel and they wouldn't credit it me back my unused balance of over $300. It's so frustrating. I was hoping for being such a long term customer they'd honor it but nope. I was sad to cancel but now not so much. So disappointed.

2 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @PatchouliG

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us, we have tracked this information with the appropriate teams. With that said, while we are unable to go into an account's billing details we are able to share some of our basic billing practices including the fact that refunds are not offered on prepayments. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and ask that you please call into our Billing Support with any further questions you may have.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More