Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Receive Notifications Each Time Someone Signs Up

I would love to be able to set up an alert when someone joins one of my contact lists!

Top Answer
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi all. While we do not have any updates to share regarding sign-up notifications, we've made sure to correct the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release. If we hear any discussions to include other timing options, we'll share them here.

As previously mentioned, there is an automated Subscriber Activity Report that can be set to send daily to your inbox.

44 Comments
MerrittG
Campaign Collaborator

How is this not a feature?

MelissaI50
Campaign Expert
It would be incredibly helpful to have the option to receive an email notification each time someone signs up through one of our forms. We have demo forms out there and we need to know as soon as they come in so we can follow up right away. I have the daily report set-up, but we really need real-time updates. Thanks!
MikeS4159
Rookie

I just created a email where customers can sign up for a free consultation through the landing page built on your site and i was told that there is no way for me to be notified when someone does sign up . Rather i will only get a report at the end of the day. This sounds like it would be something easily available. I guess im a little surprised to find out its not.

KentS092
Rookie

Yes that would be very helpful for me, too! Second best would be to sort signups by date received, so you could look up several times a day and see what's new. But I'm told that option is not available, either. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Nisanda
Campaign Collaborator

I manage several different websites that all require different email lists. It would be absolutely incredible if I could receive an email notification when someone signed up on one of the email forms I have embedded in my various sites. 

AydinK41
Rookie

Constant Contact needs to make this a feature now.  Seem so easy!  I'm missing contact requests because i don't get a real-time email when someone joins a list.  Please make this a feature!!  

MonroeCountyBDC
Marketing Expert

I agree, this would be a great feature!

SeanP633
Rookie

Yes, Please!

AlieshaH9
Rookie

YES! I was shocked to learn I didn't get real-time notifications when someone signed up. I do not like the daily summary report as it doesn't identify the signup form. It makes follow up a very tedious task.

SeanK260
Marketing Legend

I'm a new customer and am also surprised that this still isn't possible after several years of customer's asking for it.

These are two features that we need:

1. Instant email notification that someone signed up for a specific list. Learning that someone signed up at the end of the day isn't sufficient for our business.

2. We need information about which users signed up for which lists in all report emails. We're using the tools that Constant Contact provides to create multiple sign up lists for different purposes. Combining all those different lists' sign ups into one email is not helpful unless it shows who signed up for what.

This is a great opportunity to save your clients time and increase your reputation. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More