Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Receive Notifications Each Time Someone Signs Up

I would love to be able to set up an alert when someone joins one of my contact lists!

Top Answer
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi all. While we do not have any updates to share regarding sign-up notifications, we've made sure to correct the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release. If we hear any discussions to include other timing options, we'll share them here.

As previously mentioned, there is an automated Subscriber Activity Report that can be set to send daily to your inbox.

44 Comments
PatriciaH8969
Campaign Collaborator

What's needed is the ability to create a sign up form that automatically generates immediate notifications when anyone - either a new subscriber or an existing subscriber - signs up for ANYTHING offered on the website. 

L87585
Rookie

Has anyone in this thread tried using Google forms on a Squarespace site and used the free version of Zapier to send to Constant Contact?

ThomasL146
Rookie

It seems like this should be easy and straightforward. Give an option in both the email and SMS automations to send a message to either the user recipient OR the admin user. This would allow for administrators to receive instant notifications whenever someone signs up. This is especially important for those who are trying to sell services or products. You can't wait a whole day to generate a report--by then you've lost them. I'm already looking at alternative software because CC does not do this. 

SmeakD
Rookie

I created a landing page for people to request a catalog.  I would like a way to be notified when someone fills it out so I can ship it out in a timely manner without having to check the form every day.

Is there a better way to do a catalog request form?

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More