Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Remove Shopify Prices from Product Import Functionality

0 Votes

While I really like the idea of adding a productto my email from my Shopify Store using the Shopify "Add Product" block, I dont want the product price to be included.  I never include product prices in my emails, as I want my subscribers to visit my website to see the price.  It would be great if we could remove the product price from the Shopify product import

11 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @DouglasS5143

What are some cases where you wouldn't want the prices to be listed on your products?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

DouglasS5143
Rookie

Hi Frankie - As I described above, I send out a weekly email, with whiskeys I am featuring for that week. I dont want to put the price in these emails, as I want my subscribers to click a "buy now" button in the email, to be taken to my site to see the price and make the purchase.

SharonS903
Rookie

I want the same thing. I like to have my customers see the full product listing, photos and prices on my website because my products are high end and it helps conversions. There are some older CC templates that allow you to do this. It would be great if the new ones did as well. I use the old one to accomplish this.

DouglasS5143
Rookie

Frankie or SharonS903 - Would one of you share with me one of those "older" templates, so that I could try using it?

SharonS903
Rookie

I am sorry  I wouldn't know how to do that. If someone can tell me how (Frankie?) I would be glad to do it. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator

@DouglasS5143 - We are going forward with migrating all templates over to our cross-platform editor and are not providing access to templates that used previous editors. We've sent your feedback about including the ability to hide pricing for products to the appropriate teams.

Caitlin_M
Administrator

@SharonS903 Customers are not able to share templates between accounts. We are no longer providing access to templates that were using previous editors.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

DouglasS5143
Rookie

So @Caitlin_M - where are we on this?  It would seem to me that this is internet marketing 101:  Use an email to drive customers to your website, so they can explore products and prices.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More