Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Right to Left Language Support

Are there any plans to support the use of right-to-left languages in Constant Contact in the future? Our organization would like to be able to use Constant Contact to send campaigns to our Arabic and Urdu speaking constituents and have been unable to do so. 

Thank you

4 Comments
Chris__D
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hey @nyckr thanks for reaching out! This is something that I'd be happy to send along to our product developers. I've gone ahead and opened this idea up for voting so other users can share their feedback on it as well as "Kudo" it if they agree. 

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Gathering Information

Hello everyone. We're updating the status of this post to more accurately reflect the status of the idea with our engineering team. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on the idea but should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and are continuing to collect both requests along with use case examples. 

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Acknowledged

BobL718
Rookie

I am actually shocked that you don't support right to left. I recently moved to you from a different provider and didn't even think to check this feature as I just assumed in this day and age you would support it. Very disappointed and now I have to look for a solution that will work in a global economy. 

It is extremely easy to support Right to Left with html and css. Most rich text editors have this already so it shouldn't even require you to do any big changes. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More