Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Running Badly

Ever since you updated the format, when I am in one of our client accounts, it will lock up. I have to go back to my account, and go back into accounts to get to my campaign. Sometimes I have to do this several times as the campaigns don't always come back up. Just please fix what you messed up when you upgraded, and that's not really true there, the format. Downgraded is more like it. Just make it work like it used to. Thankyou
2 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @JimM809

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! The good news is our developers are working through small bugs. In the meantime we have however submitted your feedback to the appropriate teams on your behalf. We have also sent the contact email address on file for your account a way to submit any further partner feedback directly to our partner team.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More