Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Edit SMS sign up verbiage on the form

0 Votes

Hello,

It would be super useful if on the sign-up form under the text message consent where it says, "You agree to receive automated promotional messages from Healthcare Associates of Texas..." if this section could also include the language, "Message and data rates may apply."

Alternatively, if there was any way to add additional language to this section, that would be very helpful. I work in a highly regulated industry, and from a compliance perspective, there is more that my compliance team would like to add to this section. They would also like to include, "Text messaging is not a secure method of communication and caries some risk of being read by a third party. 

So, overall, if the text message consent had the option to add language to it, that would be incredibly helpful.

Thank you,

Alysen

5 Comments
AdamR95
Campaign Contributor
Need to edit it further, but can't.
Frankie_P

Hi @AdamR95

What edits are you looking to make?

Frankie_P

Reply from @AdamR95 

Where the form has “Text me with news and offers” beside the check box. We feel it’s confusing to people that we just want to send our “Lake Alerts” which is important news like closing of our park, lowering the lake level, etc.
See here:
https://www.spartanburgwater.org/lakealerts

We’re not selling anything, like the example of the florist in the tutorial.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Hello @AlysenV. Thank you for the feedback about the SMS opt-in form. I'll mark this idea as acknowledged. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

LoriF636
Rookie

Hi, The current Text Message Signup says "Text me with news and offers". This messaging is not all relevant for what we want to use Text for in our business model. Can you please add an editable Text Field for this message. It could still be required and limited in space, but at least editable for the business. This is a really important issue for us and your support person said it has been requested before. Please let me know when we might expect to see this feature.

Thank you!

Lori

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More