Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Sales Call Feedback

0 Votes
I signed up for a free trial but found something else I liked better. Your sales people call me frequently and I have no time for a sales call. Please close this account and stop calling or emailing me !
5 Comments
LoriD3401
Rookie
I began to trial the software and sent an email to a handful of patrons. I got a voicemail from your salesperson mentioning specifics in the email I sent and commenting on them. I read all the T's & C's and did not see anywhere that anything I send would be read by your salespeople. This is a huge problem for us, as we value our patrons privacy and our own privacy. There should be something in BOLD stating that anyone in your company could and will be reading all our communications - and asking you about them when they call. We have canceled our trial and will not be moving forward with your software. Our experience was very disturbing and creepy!
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @LoriD3401 we apologize this is the experience you had with your account! This is definitely not the experience we want our users to have. I have submitted your feedback on this sales agent and experience to the appropriate teams on your behalf.

Frankie_P

Hi @DeanB207 we're so sorry to hear this is the experience you had with your free trial account! We have updated the contact preferences on file to stop you from receiving these calls. Thee good news is our free trials run out in 60 days. After the 60 days have passed you do not have to use your account any further if you do not wish to do so. The account will than no longer be active.

CharlieG574
Rookie

Hello, I also had a very unpleasant experience with a sales person. I just signed up this morning and was VERY EXCITED to begin exploring your tools and doing some testing. Then I got interrupted by a sales person who wasn't able to pick up on my stage in the buying process. I certainly wasn't expecting a hard sell and the whole experience left a bad impression on your company, and I now will not be moving forward even exploring your product for my business. At least give customers a day (or three!) to explore your product, and then LISTEN to what they are comfortable with moving forward. Instead of capturing a sale in 3 or 4 weeks from now, insisting on the sale TODAY didn't end well. Best of luck to your company and your sales team.

Frankie_P

Hi @CharlieG574 we apologize this is the experience you've had with your trial account! We have updated the contact preferences on your account to stop these calls and emails if you wish to continue working in your account. We have also submitted your feedback on this agent to the appropriate teams on your behalf. If you do not wish to do so, these free trials run out in 60 days. After the 60 days have passed you do not have to use your account any further if you do not wish to do so. The account will than no longer be active.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More