Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Save a selection of contacts

0 Votes

When I want to add current contacts to other lists, and I search them in the list... and click on their names, their names do not stay checked as I search for additional names. It makes it a much longer process. It would be more time efficient if we could search the names, check the ones we want, continue searching, then manage lists and add them all at once to the new list. Currently, unless you 'check' the names through scrolling, only one name will stay "checked" for you to add them to a new list. Thank you, Alexa

5 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @AlexaT37 once you have searched, located and checked the contact you are working with, what are the steps you take to select the next contact? Are you looking for an option to save a selection you have made?

AlexaT37
Campaign Contributor

I check the name, then empty the search field and search another name, check that name, and so on. They don't stay checked. I have to painfully scroll through all the names in order for them to stay checked. 

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @AlexaT37 thanks for following up with these details! Having the ability to save a selection of contacts is a feature request we have tracked for you. We have also opened up this idea so other users can weigh in as well.

AlexaT37
Campaign Contributor

Awesome. Thanks. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

At this time, we do not have plans to add this functionality into the Contacts area of accounts. If we hear anything in the future regarding this feature request, we will update the thread.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More