Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Saving is broken?

0 Votes

I can't move forward because now my campaign cannot save...

It's honestly pathetic how many bugs are on your site. Did you fire your whole Q/A dept?

I have had several employees quit in frustration over the extreme hassle of using your site.

Do you understand?

THEY WOULD RATHER FIND NEW JOBS THAN HAVE TO DEAL WITH CONSTANT CONTACT ON A DAILY BASIS.

HONESTLY ONE OF THE WORST SITES I'VE EVER USED, WITH NO FIXES, NO CONCERN FOR THE USER.

AND OF COURSE THIS PAGE IS FULL OF BUGS, TOO!

seriously, this really sucks...your comment page has html issues, so i get flagged for Post Flooding??? I cannot post at all and it is because of your bugs...you all should be ashamed....

2 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @user59424

Thanks for the feedback, I apologize you're running into issues saving your email. We're not currently experiencing any widespread outages effecting all customers trying to save, so this will likely require some more information and troubleshooting. We want to make sure you're helped as quickly as possible so that you're able to get your email out. It may be best in this case to give our support team a call so that they can help. They should be able to do a screen share and work along with you to get this resolved.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More