Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Searching Campaigns is a Mess!

I am very unsatisfied with the constant changes to the UI, now thumbnails don't even show, and still to this day 2+ years later, I have continued to bring up how the search is faulty. Please stop trying to add new things and fix what is already here. A search that filters from new to old and a search that can bring up all campaigns with a certain word. Please, do right by your customers and provide a system that works.

5 Comments
SamirG70
Campaign Collaborator

Also, now with the new change to the image, I am no longer able to delete an image from our folders on the website. We used to be able to delete, but now I have a ton of photos in my folder I no longer need and have to cipher through. All of this is mentioned to support yet they keep saying we are working on it. I doubt it because other things are being put into fruition except what we have always complained about.

Frankie_P

Hi @SamirG70

Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We apologize you are unable to work in your account as easily as you should. However all three experiences are things we are in the process of tracking with our product team. In fact we recommend sharing your feedback for these items directly on their idea threads:

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

PattyB18
Brand Visionary

I see that customer complaints are closed with "no action". How appropriate. Absolutely pathetic interface.

Frankie_P

Hi @PattyB18

This post was closed as no action as there are already existing idea threads for the requests of the original author of this thread. With that said, we can see you have also shared feedback in a thread of your own. We will continue to assist through that thread directly.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More