Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

See how much longer prepay will last

Nowhere does it tell me when my plan started and when it ends. I guess I'm just supposed to trust you and sign up but I'm saving money. But what if I have 11 months left on my plan? I'd have to and hopefully be able to find that information which I doubt. Tell me when my plan ends and how much I spent this time. Next tell me when the new plan would start for the $292 and show me how I would save money

4 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @RickS6191. Thank you for the feedback. Although this information is not available in the account at this time, you are notified when your prepaid funds are running low.  We'll open this idea up for voting.

Danielb1308
Rookie

Dont trust them.

They don't let me cancel online or through chat.

They are a pain in the butt.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Under Consideration

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect the status of the idea with our engineering team. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on the idea but should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback it has been taken under consideration for a future release.  In the meantime we recommend users divide the remaining balance by their estimated monthly charge. We apologize for any inconvenience this workaround may cause!

Ddavies
Constant Contact Partner
i would like an easy to see date of next payment due for yearly prepay subscription. Put it on the main ACCOUNTS page. Thanks
Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More