When importing a list from a file, I see that 6 contacts did not import because they were unsubscribed. How do I know which ones they are?
And we're told that this new release was "tested". Bull crap. Even the most basic, rudimentary testing "101" would have identified the issues listed above.
Hi there, Just wanted to ask about an issue.
I used to be able to import a list into Constant Contact, and when it was complete go to the Activity screen, look at the import job, and click on the number of errors (folks that "error out" when I'm importing a list into Constant Contact because they've previously unsubscribed) and it would give me a list of those names and emails, so I could then go back to my database and make sure we code them appropriately. And since you changed the contact management stuff, I can't do that anymore. I can see the number of errors, but no way to get those names/emails anymore.
This was an important double-check on catching unsubscribes (we do use the weekly updated subscriber notice report, but clearly miss a few here and there if names are erroring out when we load a list). I know I can export the contacts in a list, which I suppose could be compared with the list that we tried to import. But that's a whole lot of rigamarole to find the errors, when you clearly know who they are and used to be able to easily give me.
It's a real loss of important functionality. Please restore that functionality. Thanks.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.
Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams
See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.