Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Select multiple blocks to move at once

I wish there was a way to group objects in emails. I use three dividers in my campaigns to create a cool effect, but when I need to move them I have to individually move them, so if there was a way to group them and move them together that would be cool.

49 Comments
JamesL04906
Rookie

Constant Contact, please add this feature! It is painstaking dragging and dropping multiple blocks each time I want to rearrange my newsletter.

SoCoParks
Rookie

Adding my voice to the chorus. Reordering elements in Constant Contact is a gigantic pain. 

user450673
Rookie

This function is needed ASAP.  If you want to use an existing newsletter as a template but you want to remove large sections it is tedious and time consuming to delete each block one-by-one.  Can you imagine in Word if you had to delete each paragraph from a long file one-by-one? 

VUTheology
Rookie

When updating a weekly newsletter, events at top are given priority, while events and posts from previous weeks' newsletter are shifted to other sections and this is a tedious and painful task. Moving a chunk of blocks at once is clearly a feature that needs attention. Please consider adding this functionality.

AaronP73
Rookie

Just commenting to keep this thread alive, the ability to move multiple blocks at once would be such an upgrade!  

WilliamG803
Rookie

Yes! Please oh please oh please.

LCormier
Rookie

Will add to the chorus - the functionality we are asking for is incredibly basic but essential. Please!

ShultzieW91
Campaign Expert

One more vote to please add this feature! As others have explained, without the ability to move multiple elements together at the same time, modifying a drafted message is unnecessarily tedious with lots of room to make mistakes.

NAMI4health
Campaign Contributor

Please add this feature. It would make a huge difference to be able to grab multiple elements at a time (even with something like a shift + click or ctrl + click). Just wanted to add this thread and affirm that this a feature the community wants.

JCRC_StL
Rookie

@ConstantContact, it would be great to have this feature. I echo what everyone else has shared here and see this as a big gap in usability.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More