Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Select or name lists for Facebook Ads

0 Votes

It'd be awesome if I could manually name the list that contacts go to from a lead form on my CTCT FB Ads

4 Comments
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @SethA526  thanks for sharing this feedback with us! We have tracked this feedback with our Product Team and opened up your idea so other users can weigh in as well. In the meantime as a workaround we suggest creating a custom short answer, multiple-choice, or scheduling question to include on your lead ad form through Facebook's business manager. Once the contacts are sent into your account, you can search for this information to segment those contacts into different lists.

VictoriaJ91
Rookie
You should allow us to choose what lists we want the emails we collect from Facebook to join. They all go into one list and that doesn't help us. Also you should allow us to add some custom questions with the choice of a drop down or free fill.
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request for the Facebook ad tool but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

BSOM
Rookie

I would like to request that there be an option to automatically funnel new contacts generated by Facebook/Instagram Lead Ads into a contact list of my choice. To clarify, when a new lead subscribes via the Lead Ad, I want them to go into a list named "Facebook Ad Leads" for example. I am requesting this with email automation in mind. I want each new lead to receive the newsletter I've already sent out to current contacts. If I have to copy that newsletter and set it up to send to just the new leads, then so be it. Think of it like a welcome email, but it would come after the welcome email automatically. Willing to elaborate/brainstorm more if this is a feasible feature! Thanks!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More