Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Select the image when sharing a Lead Generation Landing Page on Facebook

0 Votes

Hello, The landing page doesn't allow me to change the graphic for Facebook. This is really bad for social and creates low engagement. Please fix it. Thank you!

5 Comments
Maxine_B
Employee
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @JaimeT8!

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I do apologize about this experience. To accurartely pass on your feedback, I have a couple clarifying questions. Where on the New Landing Page experience were you looking to add this graphic? Were you looking to add this link to the thank you page of the Landing Page? Are you looking for similar icons that are available when you create an email campaign? 

JaimeT8
Rookie

The actual page looks fine.  But this is what it looks like on Facebook.  I'm sure your developers will know where to change the image reference that Facebook grabs. That's what I can't change and needs to be added in.

Screenshot 2019-10-14 at 16.29.52.png

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Thank you for the reply, @JaimeT8! I agree that having a relevant image helps to make your landing page stand out and represents your company better on social. I'll open this up for voting.

I did want to point out that if you unselect the default image by clicking on it and then click the + sign, you can manually add your own image to the post. 

JaimeT8
Rookie

Hi Caitlin! That's not true anymore (for a long time now)... Facebook changed this because of some websites spreading fake news and misleading uses with images. You can add an image but you cannot change the default image that it pulls via 'scraping', so you end up with a carousel. We've been active on Facebook for over 10 years and have over 2M fans, so we're pretty sure about this. Check for yourself, of course! Thanks :smileyface:

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Under Consideration

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect the status of the idea with our engineering team. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on the idea but should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback it has been taken under consideration for a future release.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More