Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Send confirmation email prior to event

0 Votes

Hi,

Simple suggestion I would greatly appreciate. It may work out great for both of us.

I'm looking for a confirmation status or confirmation email. So, similar to reservations at a restaurant, stylist, or doctor's office, I'd like to be able to send out an automated email that asks for confirmation of an attendee. It would be wonderful if the system auto-updates with the confirmed status. Otherwise, I can update it as the emails come in.

Generally feel like I get cancellations the closer we get to our events. If I had an option for confirmations, it's another email sent for you guys and tracking for us.

Thanks.

8 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @JosephH56918

As part of the event registration process, a confirmation email is sent to each person who successfully registers for your event.  Does resending the event registration confirmation email following these steps help fit your needs?

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Open Questions

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. This doesn't mean that we aren't listening to your feedback! Please feel free to comment or vote on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

JosephH56918
Campaign Expert

Hi.

It doesn't. The group I am working with does not have a lot of experience with technology. They don't know how to add the appt to their calendar. We are reviewing another platform.

Thank you.

Frankie_P

Hi @JosephH56918

What about resending the event registration confirmation email following these steps does not fit your needs?

JosephH56918
Campaign Expert

In some cases, we have 300 registrants. I cannot justify going person by person. 

In addition to all of the other issues with user-friendliness, I believe we have already started our transfer of events. I appreciate your help, but it's just not efficient enough. With the fee plus my extra labor for having to do more, we are probably paying the equivalent of Cvent, and I wouldn't have so many efficiency issues.

We have appreciated you all very much. Thank you.

Frankie_P

Hi @JosephH56918

Thanks for following up with these details! As previously mentioned in this thread, a confirmation email is sent to each person who successfully registers for your event. However we can understand how helpful it would be to require an event registrant to confirm in the way you are describing. While we can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request, we do want to indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More