Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Share campaign to LinkedIn Company Page

Greetings, First off, I'd like to compliment Dimas Ramirez for his professionalism and hard work in trying to resolve this matter. He even put me on a brief hold, did some research on his own, then came back to the phone and apologized for having to step away. :smileyface: He was very calm and very knowledgeable, even apologetic because my boss had called just last week and spoke to someone about the same issue, but he apparently was not aware that you currently don't support accessing company Linkedin pages for social sharing. ... which brings me to why I'm writing... I'd like to find out when this will be something you support. We want to post our email campaigns on our company Linkedin page. I look forward to hearing back from you, to learn more about when I can expect this feature will be active. Warmest regards, Kathy G.

19 Comments
Hannah_M

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for sharing your praise for Dimas, I've passed it along to him!

I don't have a timeframe for when this feature will be available but as soon as we have addional information for you I will share it here. Thanks for posting and keep your ideas coming!

EllenS7
Campaign Contributor

I am an administrator on my business linked in page and would like to post from the CC site to that Linked in page and was told I am only able to post to my personal Linked In page. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Please advise if you are working on this! It would be a great functionality. Thanks.

Hannah_M

Hi Ellen,

Thanks for posting. We will share any update on this topic when we have it!

Thanks again!

Hannah_M
Status changed to: Voting Open

ASGNO
Rookie

It would be nice if the ability to post to Linked In company pages was added to constant contact.  The Facebook integration is very convenient and I wish that there was a similar feature for Linked In.  As it stands I have to manually post updates from my personal page (as I am the administrator of our company page) to the company page which is frustrating and not as seamless as the Facebook integration.

Please consider adding this as a feature.  I am sure I am not the only person who wants this.

ClermontChamber
Constant Contact Partner

This comment is a few years old, has the posting to LinkedIn Business Page not be resolved?

NDT_Solutions
Rookie

I don't believe it has been resolved. I am still having the problems mentioned above. Constant Contact...is this being worked on?

greenflow1
Rookie

I am experiencing this same issue.  Is this still being looked into?

BradPLE
Rookie

Still cannot post to company pages. Any resolution coming? I would LOVE to have this as it would save me a ton of time. Thanks

DCEDC
Rookie

Hello,

When will linkedin allow for posting/sharing to company pages on Facebook, constant contact? 

Thanks,

-Paige F

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More