Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Show Pixel Size when Resizing Images

It would be very helpful to know what the pixel dimensions of an image are, as you resize it, so that you can match image sizing throughout your email, exactly.

Top Answer
Caitlin_M
Administrator

We're updating the status of this idea to more accurately reflect its current status with our engineering team and also made slight changes to the subject line in order for it to be more easily found. We can't guarantee a commitment to deliver on this feature request but it should indicate some awareness that we have heard your feedback and could be taken under consideration for a future release.

15 Comments
KatieS0846
Rookie

Any updates regarding this? This is something that is MUCH needed and would be very helpful when designing emails and newsletters. Surprised to see that feedback about this dates back to 2018. 

BethenyH
Campaign Contributor

Surprising, right? At this point I've given up and keep my eyes out for a better provider. Honestly, I'd just be happy if my dropdown to find an image wasn't actually a "drop-up" that disappears off my screen! Every time I want to access an image folder I have to count how many times I move my selector bar up!

Frankie_P

Hi everyone, due to low number of tracks from other customers and the prioritization of other ideas we do not currently have a time estimate of when this feature will be updated. If we hear anything in the future regarding this feature request, we will reach out to this thread. 

Frankie_P

Hi @BethenyH

The insert image folder dropdown going up instead of down is actually a defect you're experiencing. We recommend commenting directly on the idea thread related to this defect. This is where you can receive updates along with finding further information we are requesting.

BethenyH
Campaign Contributor

Thanks, Frankie. I've already reported it through a chat and I was told they were aware and working on it. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More