Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Show Re-Sends on Calendar view

It would be super helpful if Resends also appeared on the calendar. Thanks.

28 Comments
MorrisChamber
Rookie
Please add the scheduled "resend to non-openers" emails to the calendar view.
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Acknowledged

MCCCC
Constant Contact Partner

It would be very helpful to see when our resend emails are going out via Calendar View, that way we make sure we're not sending too many emails on one particular day, and we can see how we're spacing things out for a specific email topic.

cagdrive
Rookie

The calendar should have both the original email send date but also the send to non opens. I've brought this up with many CC personnel. 

cagdrive
Rookie

I'd like to see all email sends in the calendar...so both the original send and the scheduled send for non opens.  I've mentioned this to a few people at Constant before. Thanks. cag

HaleHall614
Rookie

Can these also show up on the calendar view? It would make it easier to avoid sending emails out at the same time.

MILewin
Rookie

When someone sets up a Resend to Non-Openers for a previously-sent campaign, it's absurd that that doesn't show in their list of scheduled campaigns.

• First, it IS a scheduled campaign. 
  • I have multiple campaigns scheduled, some where I'd clicked to resend to non-openers. But I can't see which ones I did that on and which I haven't, unless I click through each one. That's a pointless waste of time and effort. 
  • It would be extremely simple when a campaign is scheduled to be resent, just have that show up in the list and on the calendar view, and instead of the box saying "Scheduled" it can just say "Resend Scheduled".
MILewin
Rookie

So this simple feature has been requested for - literally - years??!

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More