Community Coach Insights: Using Canva to improve your conversion rates

Show a "Recent" Tab On the Template Picker

It was very helpful to have the link at the top of the "create" page that was for recent emails. It seems to be gone now... which means I'll either have to re-create the header I had created, or go back and make a copy of a previous email to make changes. Either way, it's extra time and effort. The "recent" link automatically linked me to a previous email that I had sent, and it was very helpful.

13 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @NancyS22462

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us. We apologize for the experience you're having in your account and would like to share both of the things you have mentioned are things we are in the process of tracking and collecting feedback on. In fact we recommend sharing your needs for a "recent" tab on the template picker and having your campaign's thumbnail appear directly on their idea threads so your feedback may be tracked properly.

DavidJ671
Campaign Contributor

I 100% Agree! I just got off with customer service. I don't know who's idea it was to remove that feature but it was the worst mistake they could have made. I don't have time to remake my same templates every time I have an email. If its not rectified soon, we will be moving our business elsewhere. 

DavidJ671
Campaign Contributor

I 100% Agree! I just got off with customer service. I don't know who's idea it was to remove that feature but it was the worst mistake they could have made. I don't have time to remake my same templates every time I have an email. If its not rectified soon, we will be moving our business elsewhere. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More