Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Show and sort most and least engaged contacts

Hello, I am incredibly impressed with the level of service I have received form Constant Contact and tell folks all the time it is the best company I have ever worked with. However, that being said there is something I need or else I will be looking elsewhere for service(I HATE SAYING THAT). You need to include a column in the reports section that we can export. We need to be able to see the engagement level of our customers so we can order them from greatest to lease and vice versa. From a sales perspective this is a must. I can remove hundreds from my list that have never opened an e-mail or I can call the folks in person that have opened everything I have sent. Without this ability I am missing HUGE opportunities to know who is hot and who is cold. Please do this ASAP, I have been asking for 6 months and have seen nothing yet. I DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE CONSTANT CONTACT! Please!!

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone, thank you for your patience as we looked into this! Because many of the requests made on this thread are currently available through contact engagement, so we are going to close this idea. Please feel free to continue voting and commenting on any of the other open ideas to let us know what you would like to see.

164 Comments
StevenW31
Rookie

I agree with one suggestion above.

I advise my clients to measure all that they do and to learn from the metrics we employ.

But Constand Contact does not provide me: 1) Who has never opened my emails  2) who opens all my emails.

To learn both of these data points would enable me to drop those who never open and provide me valuable information as to whom I should reach out and engage with ASAP.

Is there a current process that enables me to do either of these two things?

TamiL
Rookie
I would love to see a section that will show me who is "clicking" on my links the most? Instead of having to look at each email & see who is clicking.
Nathan_L
Administrator
Status changed to: Certified Great Idea

Beatriz_R
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hello @TamiL,

Thank you for the great feedback, I've opened this for voting.

I'd like to see a way to run a report that shows all the engagement for an individual contact - which emails he or she were sent and which were opened, including all dates.

MariaG1447
Rookie
Hello there, I've been using this platform for a few months. I'm always looking to improve my campaigns and rates, therefore I have encountered that the platform can improve the reporting sectiong by making it more personal or giving us more information in terms of trends and how our audience behave. I see a huge potential in: Providing trends in terms of time in which the readers open or click in our emails. A time graph (days of the week, hours) showing which days or hours are more popular in terms quantity of clicks or opens would be wonderful. I hope you take this feedback into account and keep improving the service. Which btw is great.
TDatPratt
Brand Influencer

Why is the reporting on a sent mail either By URL (link, clicks, %) or switch to By Contact (email address, time clicked, link)? It's strange to have to switch between views. I'd like to see all the data points at once, plus what they viewed it on (at least desktop or mobile, but preferably by user agent like Outlook vs Yahoo mail, browser vs app.) Thanks.

For the Reporting Tab, it would be great see reporting on more than just per-campaign metrics. Showing a table of people who clicked or opened the most for emails you select, a list you select, etc. for specific time frame can really take this reporting capability to the next level. Somewhat match up against lead scoring capabilities.
SusannaJ1
Rookie
Hi! It would be awesome if we could also pull reports by email address - to see which campaign(s) were sent to a particular person and their action once received. I realize this is information is available in the Contacts section but it would be nice to have an Excel sheet handy. If this is already available please direct me! Thank you so much!
Drew_D
Employee
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hello Susanna, thank you for your feedback! I apologize that we currently do not have a way to export contact engagement history, but I too think that it would make a great addition to our product. Our engineers are currently tracking customer feedback so I have opened your idea up for voting to get more traction.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More